We are so excited to announce that this is our first outfit post! We will try to post more of these in the future as often as we can. We are definitely no stylists or experts in any sense, we just thought we would share some of our ideas for outfits, ways of pairing items and our personal style, as many of you seemed interested in that sort of thing. We really hope you enjoy!
In this first post we decided we will use one item and pair it in three different outfits. I used a pair of nude heels and Juna used a white blouse to recreate office, dressy and going out outfits. Obviously you can where them at any occasions, depending on your preferences. We wanted to use these items because we think that both of them are staples of a woman’s wardrobe, as they are so versatile and can help recreate so many looks. These are the outfits:
1. I used my nude pair of heels and paired it with a white T-shirt, black cardigan with leather sleeves, slightly flared jeans and a chunky, statement gold necklace and a black leather bag.
2. In the second look I paired the same pair of shoes with a pair of skinny jeans(actually they are more like jeggings I think), a sleeveless black top, a vintage golden chain necklace and the same black handbag.
3. In this third look I paired the nude heels with a coral lace dress, a nude clutch and some pearl colored earrings.
Juna’s turn now
1. This would be a day look for me. I paired my basic blouse with beige jeggings, and added a brown waist-belt to cinch the top in and give it some structure. I used minimal accessories, and added a few gold and beige bangles on my wrist. I added a grey blazer on top to give the look some structure, and finished off with dark beige sandals.
2. The second look is a bit more official than the first, but still has a laid-back element to it. I paired the same loose blouse with high waisted dark blue pants with gold zipper details. I pinned my hair back in a half-up-do and threw a black blazer on. I accessorised with a black and gold woven bracelet and a black and gold hairband (used here as a necklace). The look is brought together by a pair of plum pumps.
3. Now on to the third and final ‘night-out’ look. I kept the look very simple, by pairing the white shirt with a bright printed miniskirt. Since the skirt is so loud I toned down the accessories, and just added some maroon and gold feather ear-rings. A pair of jade heels complete the look.
There you go! Hope you all liked this post
Stay fab! xx