The winter holidays are approaching and I felt like recreating a design on my nails that would be great for the holidays. It reminds me of snow, Christmas gifts and sparkles ! Also, it is inspired by a Tiffany’s box, so I think it would be great to wear with a simple white dress during the holiday season or any other event you feel like wearing it:)
It is not very difficult to recreate, it literally took me 10 minutes to do it. All you need is:
- a clear base coat
- a Tiffany blue nail polish with a regular brush
- a white nail polish with a thin brush( alternatively you can try using a small painting brush with some white polish or a white polish and a toothpick, but it might be a bit harder)
- a clear polish with silver glitter
- a top coat
Here are the steps:
1. Apply a base coat
2. Apply a Tiffany blue nail polish, covering the entire surface of the nail
3. Use a white nail polish with a thin long brush to paint a horizontal line across the surface of your nails, somewhere in the middle of it
4. Do an accent nail where you basically create a cross shape with your nail polish and then draw a bow in the middle of it
5. Fill in your top half of your nails with the silver glitter polish. Cover the whole accent nail with it too, on the top of the bow design
6. Let dry, apply a top coat.
I hope you enjoy! Please let us know if you want more nail tutorials:) Just have fun with it, it is not as complicated as it seems. One trick: if your bow doesn’t come out as good as you want it , just apply one or two more coats of the same clear glitter polish on the top, it is very forgiving 🙂 I do that all the time!
Stay Fab ! xx