It’s Juna here again. Ella is temporarily away (in China!) and will be back to normal posting as soon as she is back 🙂
Today’s look is a very simple and understated eye that you can wear everyday. The colours I used help brighten my eyes and they go really well with my skin tone.
I used my Estée Lauder Five Colour EyeShadow Palette in 08 Bronze Dunes for the whole look.
Now on to the steps!
1. I apply the shimmery white shade all over my eyelid and in the corner of my eyes (with a large flat brush). Putting a light colour such as this as your base will ensure that all the other colours you put on your eyelid stand out and look like their true colour.
2. Next, I apply the metallic bronze shade all over my eyelid, avoiding the corner of my eye. I use a medium flat brush.
3. Using a medium flat brush, I apply the matte brown colour in the outer corner of my eye, and blend it up to the middle of my eyelid.
4. With a small flat brush, I apply the dark satin brown into the outer corner of my eye (I do not blend this as far as the step above) and up in to my crease.
6. For finishing touches, I use a liner brush and use the same dark satin brown and apply a soft line right above my outer eyelashes. You can make this heavier and more defined if you like. I apply a soft mascara with a lengthening and separating wand. I finish the look with a soft lipstick (Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 050 Hazelnut).
7. Finished look!