Quick post on a simple smokey eye makeup that is very versatile 🙂
You can use this monochrome look with most outfits, as it is very basic and complements most colours (outfits that is).
On to the steps!
1. Fill in your eyebrows with a dark brown eyeshadow or an eyebrow pencil.
2. Apply a shimmery white or silver eyeshadow all over your eyelid. I used two shades: a white shade from my Estee Lauder palette and a white shimmery shadow from my Yves Saint Laurent palette on top of it to make it more shimmery.
3. Next, I use the black eyeshadow on my Bobbi Brown palette and a flat liner brush and line the top of my eyelid. The line does not have to be super-precise and you can smudge it a bit as you go along.
4. Using an angled blending brush and the same eyeshadow as before, I apply it to the crease of my eye.
5. Now I am going to intensify the black liner by smudging gel-liner on the same line, applying it on my waterline, and smudging it on my lower-lid (half-way).
6. Using a blending brush, I do another application of black eyeshadow on my crease and intensify it.
7. I top off the look with mascara. To counter eyeshadow fall-out below your eyes, apply some concealer under your eyes. Add some dark lipstick to finish off the look.
Stay fab! xx