Hey everyone! It’s Juna here. Here is my second haul of makeup I’ve bought.
Without further to do, here it is 🙂
1. Maybelline SuperStay 10H Tint Gloss in Forever Coral.
This product is true to what it promises: the gloss lasts incredibly long! The colour is very pigmented, and you can apply it by itself without a lipstick. I applied it around 5 in the afternoon, and my lips were still super-moisturised at 10pm. I topped it up at 11pm and there was still a hint of colour on my lips in the morning when I woke up. It’s moisturising, and not sticky at all. texture-wise, I would say it resembles Vaseline.
2. L’Oréal Glam Shine Fresh 6H Gloss Brilliance in Fresh Grenadine.
I love the shade of this lip gloss. The colour is not too pigmented, and this lipgloss is perfect to top up a lipstick to make it pop. The only downside is that it is super sticky. Being out in the wind with loose hair turned out to be a bad idea with this gloss.
3. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss – Sheer Colour in Tease.
I have never tried Smashbox products before. Their products are a bit more expensive (on the same price level as Bobbi Brown). I absolutely love this gloss. It’s a beautiful bright plum colour, and has a medium tint (not too sheer). I’ll be buying more glosses from Smashbox for sure 🙂
* Colours in the same order as the first photo above*
4. Estée Lauder DayWear BB Cream in 02 Medium
I haven’t bought BB creams before as they resembled foundations too much, and looked like a heavy application when I wore it. I recently researched online and found about this new product from Estée Lauder. I like this very much as it is a very light-coverage BB cream and it covers blemishes very well. It smells amazing! (a very soft cucumber scent). It is a bit more on the expensive side but I feel it’s a good investment. I use a dollop of it and apply it over my face after applying a little moisturiser. It also has SPF 35.
5. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup with SPF10 in New Rich Cocoa
I have always used Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder in Basic Brown, but I decided to change it up a bit this time. I’ve had problems with my T-zone lately, and this product helps to control the shine very effectively. The powder stays on for very long, and I haven’t noticed it clogging my pores at all. One tip I would give to anyone trying to find a matching shade when buying pressed or loose powder is; don’t go to the drugstore and apply the foundation lightly. Be crass and rub your finger strongly onto the sample, and then swipe your finger on your face near your cheekbone. The accentuated pigment should be similar to your skin tone. I have learnt this about powders the hard way ;).
*** BONUS ***
If you’re living in Nottingham, pay attention! House of Fraser is doing an amazing promotion on Estée Lauder products until the 16th of February. I went to the outlet in Victoria Centre, and after buying their two products above, I got all these products below for FREE! I am not quite sure if the offer is available nation-wide at all House of Frasers.
1. Makeup bag.
2. Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator.
3. DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme.
4. Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum
5. Advanced Night Repair Serum
6. Pure Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Ivory Slipper, Silver Bell, Iridescent Violet and Smokey Ember.
7. Your choice of lipstick, you can choose between a pink shade (I chose this) and a coral shade.
Together the entire gift is worth £90, I was told.
Giving you all a heads up!
That’s it for now, hope you enjoyed this post!
Stay fab! xx